- Incredible Spinners: Tero Parviainen continues his exploration of generative music and machine learning with this beautiful work that uses a deep neural network to generate music by sampling a /latent space/. A twitter thread has more details and examples.
- Building a Single Song Player: A tutorial on how to use Amplitude.js to build a simple single-song HTML music player.
- Web Audio Conference 2018 diversity tickets: If you or someone you know could benefit from support to attend Web Audio Conference this year, the call for “diversity tickets” closes on the 31st.
- OLPC’s free sound samples: A large archive of sound samples created for the OLPC project.
- Introduction to Digital Filters: A really in-depth but accessible look at the theory of digital filters presented in the form of an interactive Jupyter notebook.
- Rave - Artificial Intelligent DJ: This application automatically, and somewhat magically, creates mixes from two different tracks.
- AudioWorklet: The future of web audio: Hongchan Choi’s ICMC paper on the implementation of AudioWorklets.